Main Product Performance:
- Products should be dry, clean, mildew free spots, the surface is not allowed to have adhesion, cracks, holes and other defects.
- The breaking strength of materials in key parts of the products should be not less than 45 N.
- Elongation at break of the materials in key parts of the product should be not less than 15%.
- This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, it should be sterile.
- Residue of ethylene oxide should not exceed 10 g/g.
- Other contents are detailed in the product technical requirements
Main Structure and Composition:
- Composed of hats, tops and trousers, made of coated cloth.
- Conjoined structure.
- Scope of application: to provide barrier and protection for clinical medical personnel at work from blood, body
fluids and secretions of potentially infectious patients.
Matters need Attention:
- Read the instructions before use; and check whether the packaging is in good condition, confirm the packing mark, production date, validity period, and use it during the sterilization validity period.
- This product is a one-time use product, no reuse; please use it as soon as possible after opening.
- The product was sterilized by ethylene oxide before leaving the factory (E0 residue ≤10μg/g), prohibited to use if the package was damaged .
- Personnel allergic to lymphatic cloth should not use this product.
- For destruction after use, please refer to the << Medical Waste Management Ordinance>>.
- Flame retardation meets the requirements of the GB 19082-2009 Medical disposable protective clothing
- Before use, please select the appropriate medical disposable protective clothing type according to the size schedule on the bag.
- Refer to WS/T 311-2009 <> appendix D protective clothing usage method to wear protective clothing. Please confirm both sides when wearing.
Putting on protective clothing:
3.1 Zip the protective clothing to the bottom of the garment in the order of feet, arms and head, and then the zip to the lower jaw.
3.2 Ensure that protective clothing is well-covered with the head, wrist and ankle for optimal protection.
- Packing: 1pcs vacuum packed
- 30 pcs/ master carton
- 1Packer size: 30x40cm
- Carton measurement: 60x30x40cm
- Weight: 0.25 Kg/pcs
- Carton weight: 7.50 Kg