Main Product Performance:
- Products should be dry, clean, mildew free spots, the surface is not
allowed to have adhesion, cracks, holes and other defects.
- The breaking strength of materials in key parts of the products
should be not less than 45 N.
- Elongation at break of the materials in key parts of the product
should be not less than 15%.
- This product is sterilized by ethylene oxide, it should be sterile.
- Residue of ethylene oxide should not exceed 10 g/g.
- Other contents are detailed in the product technical requirements
Main Structure and Composition:
Composed of hats, tops and trousers, made of coated cloth.
Scope of application: to provide barrier and protection for clinical
medical personnel at work from blood, body fluids and secretions of
potentially infectious patients.
Matters need Attention:
- Read the instructions before use; and check whether the packaging is in good condition, confirm the packing mark,
production date, validity period, and use it during the sterilization validity period.
- This product is a one-time use product, no reuse; please use it as soon as possible after opening.
- The product was sterilized by ethylene oxide before leaving the factory (E0 residue ≤10μg/g), prohibited to use if
the package was damaged .
- Personnel allergic to lymphatic cloth should not use this product.
- For destruction after use, please refer to the<< Medical Waste Management Ordinance>> .
- Flame retardation meets the requirements of the GB 19082-2009 <<Medical disposable protective clothing
- Before use, please select the appropriate medical disposable protective clothing type according to the size schedule on the bag.
- Refer to WS/T 311-2009 <> appendix D protective clothing usage method
to wear protective clothing. Please confirm both sides when wearing.
- Putting on protective clothing:
3.1 Zip the protective clothing to the bottom of the garment in the order of feet, arms and head, and then the zip to the lower jaw.
3.2 Ensure that protective clothing is well-covered with the head, wrist and ankle for optimal protection.
Packing: 1pcs vacuum packed,
30 pcs/ master carton
1Packer size: 30x40cm
Carton measurement: 60x30x40cm
Weight: 0.25 Kg/pcs
Carton weight: 7.50 Kg