WASHABLE NANO-MEMBRANCE MASK
THE THIRD GENERATION MICRO-POROUS TECHNOLOGY is made of microporous membrane technology, with a small pore size, and uses physical principles to filter particulates in the air.
The new filter membrane can be rubbed, washed and disinfected lightly, non-disposable.
- High density outer layer
- Washable & wrinkle-resistant
- Filter membrane
- (Including non-woven backing)
- Cotton skin-friendly layer
- Hygroscopic, breathable and sterilizable
- New material nano-microporous membrane.
- Respond quickly, from taking microporous membranes to changing to nanoporous membranes for filtration.
- High-filtering and low-resistance microporous membrane composite material has become a traditional melt-blown cloth as a substitute for blocking micro-it dust.
- The surface has a spider web-like micropore structure, with hundreds of millions of micropores per square centimeter, and the pore size is electron microscope between 100-200 nanometers, so the surface has a good filtration function, tested according to the requirements of GB 2626-1 95%.
- The difference between the nano-micro multi-porous fiber membrane and other fiber filter membranes under the microscope:
Filtration efficiency ≥ 95%
According to GB 2626-2005 6.3 (KN95) standard requirements of the filtration efficiency